Choosing a model for the bathroom stall is often overlooked by many people. But in residential projects with modern style the box has become a part of the decoration with the intention of having a sophisticated design to optimize the space. And currently there are several models on the market in which each has a different proposal to suit the style of your bathroom.
The box can be divided into two categories by shape and type, with that we separate the most common models in bathrooms:
- Sliding box: ideal for small bathrooms, as it saves space as it does not need an opening angle. They are fixed by two glass doors and travels through the aid of pulleys. You can insert it from floor to ceiling which is modern, but for this case it is ideal to have an internal air circulation (window or extractor).
- Open box: has a movable door that opens and closes, so you need a space for that opening angle. They work like a traditional door through hinges and have a handle on the door. This handle can have several finishes, from the simplest to the ones with a bold design.
- Folding box: works as a hinged door. Formed by several sheets of glass that are grouped when they open.
- Box angle: it is for the bathroom corners, with installation of doors forming a 90 degree angle.
- Acrylic box: they are simple and light. It is used to replace glass when closing doors, at a much more affordable price.
- Box with partition: widely used in modern projects. With only a glass, wood or cobogó partition it delimits the space of the box. A great way to save space since it doesn't have a door system.
- Bathtub box: serves as a way to decorate the environment. It can be inserted on the edge of the bathtub with a small masonry wall or for those who like simplicity, traditional curtains make a great role.
- Curtain box: formed by hooks attached to a metal bar and are the easiest to find on the market. And for those who think it is simple, today we find a multitude of types, colors, and prints, one more incredible than the other!
As for the material the most used is glass, which can have several color finishes and treatments, besides giving a modern air and easy access in the market.
Now it is easier to choose the ideal box for your bathroom. Check the bathroom decor with the boxes we selected:
Picture 1 – Box for bathroom in cobogó
Picture 2 – Model of box in marble
Picture 3 – Box for bathroom with fun curtain
Picture 4 – Box model with sliding door in frosted glass
Picture 5 – Box for bathroom cube format with frosted and smooth glass
Picture 6 – Box model with sliding door with metal handle
Picture 7 – Box for bathroom with opening door in frosted glass
Picture 8 – Box model with a sliding glass door
Picture 9 – Box model with sliding door in frosted and smooth glass
Picture 10 – Box for bathroom with pivoting door in glass
Picture 11 – Box model with simple sliding door
Picture 12 – Box model with inclined wall
Picture 13 – Box for bathroom with floor to ceiling door
Picture 14 – Box model with glass partition
Picture 15 – Model of shower box and toilet
Picture 16 – Box for bathroom with fixed glass panel
Image 17 – Open box model
Picture 18 – Box model with natural lighting with sliding glass door
Picture 19 – Box for bathroom with wooden deck floor and fixed glass cloth
Image 20 – Box model with door to open with handle horizontally
Picture 21 – Box model with towel door embedded in the glass door
Picture 22 – Box for bathroom with glass partition with stickers
Picture 23 – Box model with two showers and glass on the sides
Picture 24 – Box model with black handle
Picture 25 – Box for straight model bathroom
Picture 26 – Bathtub box with white curtain
Image 27 – Box model with green glass door and suspended opening for air circulation
Picture 28 – Box for bathroom with hinged door
Picture 29 – Box model with door in black checkered structure and fixed glass
Picture 30 – Round box model
Picture 31 – Box model with floor to ceiling glass panel
Picture 32 – Box for white bathroom with hinged door
Image 33 – Small box model
Image 34 – Box model with glass and cladding partition
Picture 35 – Box for bathroom for two showers
Picture 36 – Box model with fixed partition in tile wall and glass with black frame
Picture 37 – Bathtub Box with rustic style
Picture 38 – Bathtub box with gray and white curtain
Picture 39 – Box model with wooden panel
Picture 40 – Glass bathtub box
Picture 41 – Box for wooden bathroom suspended with glass closure
Picture 42 – Box for bathroom with models for corner
Picture 43 – Box for large bathroom with glass doors with two glass sheets
Picture 44 – Bathroom box with L-shaped model
Picture 45 – Box for open-air bathroom with pivoting door
Picture 46 – Box for bathroom with mirrored door
Picture 47 – Box for bathroom with minimalist style
Picture 48 – Box model with built-in bathtub and curtain closure
Image 49 – Box model with separate bathtub
Picture 50 – Box for bathroom with black structure and glass with green finish