Party snacks: delicious options with special touches
Parties and meetings between friends are always delicious events! Especially since they are an excellent excuse to kill that desire of traditional party snacks.
Everyone always expects the more traditional ones, like the classics: coxinha, kebab, empadinha, cheese ball, Esfiha, mini pastries… after all, they are always guaranteed success, in addition to being made with more affordable primary ingredients, such as flour, oil, eggs and milk!
But, in addition to these common party snacks, it is possible to surprise guests by going beyond the trivial. With that in mind, we have selected for you some incredible options that can be prepared at home. Follow us!
Party snacks: tips and recipes that are guaranteed success
We have prepared a list of savory and delicious recipes that you can easily prepare at home. We have options for all tastes.
Watch out! What comes around can make your mouth water!
1. Mini pizza
Much appreciated among New Yorkers, mini pizza goes very well with party fare. This recipe brings special ingredients, but the mini pizza is very versatile. We can invent various types of coverings. Check out!
- 2 yeast tablets
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup and 1/4 warm water
- 3 to 4 cups of wheat flour
- 2 units of pork sausage
- Tomato Sauce
- Grated mozzarella
- Purple Onion
- chili jalapeno
- Dissolve 2 yeast tablets, add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Put 1 cup and 1/4 of warm water.
- Add 3 to 4 cups of sifted wheat flour. When the dough comes off the fingers, place it in a bowl with olive oil and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the table and cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. Make balls, flour the form and place the dough, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Fry the 2 pork sausages in the oil.
- Open your dough and place it in the pan.
- Pass the tomato sauce in the dough and add grated mozzarella and a little gorgonzola cheese.
- On top, toss a few slices of red onion, tomato slices and sliced fried pepperoni.
- Finish with capers and pepper japaleño.
- Bake at 250 ° C for approximately 15 minutes.
2. Tapioca Dadinho
This snack is in fashion in bars all over Brazil and can be part of your party snack list. You can serve it with a hot sauce or with the delicious pepper jam in this recipe.
Ingredients: tapioca dices
- 300 grams of granulated tapioca
- 300 grams of grated rennet cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 600 ml of milk
- Black pepper to taste
Ingredients: pepper jelly
- 2 red peppers
- 12 girl finger peppers
- 2 apples
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml of orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preparation: tapioca dices
- Add all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When the dough thickens and the cheese has completely melted, pour into a 30 x 20 cm pan, lined with plastic film, and spread well. Be light as the dough hardens quickly.
- Cover with plastic film on contact and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- When serving, cut the dough into squares and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Preparation: pepper jelly
- Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and bake in a preheated oven at 150˚C for approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
- When the peppers cool down, remove the skin and discard.
- Cut and remove the seeds of peppers and apples with peel. The peel is what will give consistency to the jelly, as it has pectin.
- Process the peppers, peppers and apples until you get a paste. Then transfer to pan.
- Add the sugar, the lemon, the peeled and whole garlic cloves, the orange juice and the salt. Cook over medium heat for about 40 minutes, stirring constantly, until the jelly is in a consistency that you pass the spatula and see the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a small bowl and serve with the tapioca dices!
3. Pancake lollipop and bacon
Have you ever thought what a surprise for your guests to serve them pancake lollipops and bacon like party salty? Pancake batter is very easy to prepare at home. In this recipe, we use bacon to fill, but bet on your creativity!
- 8 long slices of bacon
- 140 ml of milk
- 200 grams of plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams of melted butter
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- A touch from the chef: 3 tablespoons of Jack Daniel’s honey liqueur
- Fold the bacon slices, pierce each one with a barbecue skewer and arrange along the skewer.
- Fry the slices on both sides until the bacon is very crispy.
- Mix milk, yogurt and eggs.
- Add the flour, sugar and melted butter and mix.
- Add the yeast, salt and baking soda and mix everything.
- Place a little butter in a frying pan and two spoonfuls of the dough forming a thick stripe.
- Place the bacon over the dough and cover it with more dough.
- Bake on one side, turn and bake on the other.
Serve while still hot.
4. Mini hamburger
From the series of mini versions of savory, the mini burger is delicious, especially when made at home. This recipe brings a delicious sauce chimichurri. Enjoy yourself!
Ingredients: sauce chimichurri
- Dehydrated peppers
- pepperoni pepper
- Dehydrated garlic
- Apple vinegar
Ingredients: hamburger and side dish
- Italian salami
- 200 grams of cheddar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mini onion
- Minced meatloaf
- Black pepper
- Hamburger bread
Preparation: sauce chimichurri
- Mix the herbs in a glass jar.
- Add oil and mix well until the herbs suck enough and add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
Preparation method: cheddar
- Place the Italian salami and the pepperoni on the processor.
- Place the cheddar chopped in a pan and a little milk so as not to stick to the bottom of the pan over low heat.
- Stir the cheese until it melts and add the salami mixture and pepperoni ground.
- Mix the duckling and the ground beef.
- Make balls of 50 grams of meat.
- Place film on top of the balls and use the mold to press.
- Cut the onion into slices and place on the plate to brown.
- Place the hamburgers on the plate, season with salt and pepper to taste and leave for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on top of the hamburger and a small slice of onion.
- Brush the hamburger bread with melted butter and place on the plate.
Assembly – version I
- Cheddar paste with salami and pepperoni
Assembly – version II
- Sauce chimichurri
5. Cheese ball kroon
Everyone loves the traditional cheese ball. What makes this recipe different from the others is the classic breaded and cheese kroon, which brings a new flavor to the salty.
- 100 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of milk
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 200 grams of cheese kroon gouda
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 liter of oil
- Heat the milk with the salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour. Mix and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add the milk to the flour mixture, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- When the dough forms, cook, always changing sides, for another 3 minutes or until it is shiny.
- Turn off the heat and try to see if it is good with seasoning.
- Cut the cheese into cubes of approximately 1x1x1 cm.
- Spread some of the dough and place the cheese in the middle. Close and form a cookie. The yield is approximately 30 cookies.
- Put the oil to heat up.
- Pass the dumplings in the flour, remove the excess. Then in the beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs.
- Fry in not too hot oil. Remove excess oil on paper towels.
TIP! You can freeze the cheese balls without frying. When you want to prepare them, let them thaw in the refrigerator for about 12 hours before frying.
- Mini pastel
It is a very common salty, but you can innovate in the types of filling. Check out!
- 1 ready-made pasta of good quality
It can be from the most common such as meat, cheese, chicken with catupiry, to the most elaborate, such as shrimp in strawberries, Tuscan sausage and rennet cheese, dried meat with pumpkin etc. Use your imagination!
- With a spoon, place portions of the filling of your choice in the dough and cover with another dough.
- Cut the edges with the cutter (some pasta are already cut).
- Pinch the sides of each pastry with a fork on all sides.
- Fry by immersion in very hot oil and remove them with a slotted spoon.
What did you think of our delicious party savory tips?
Knowing how to prepare snacks for parties, in addition to pleasing friends and family, is an excellent way to earn a buck.
After all, knowing how to calculate the initial investment well – such as a bigger oven, a deep fryer or kitchen utensils – the ingredients and their time; selling party snacks can yield a pretty satisfying profit.
Have you tried any of these recipes or have a favorite party salty? Share with us in the comments!